Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Landon & Logan

Our boys turned 1 year old on Monday, October 5th. I made a video compilation of their incredible 1st year of life but the photostory file is too large to post on this blog so here is the YouTube link:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcJJgo2_u8U



We lost alot of quality in converting it to YouTube so I apologize for that, I don't have the time to fix it right now. I will try to post again soon with a real update.

BTW, the black and white photos at the end are courtesy of Photography by Caitlin Domanico (http://www.caitlindomanico.com/) who came out to our home to take pics of the boys last month and did a wonderful job capturing just how special and beautiful they really are!!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Of course I had tears streaming down my face watching this video you made for Logan and Landon. It's been one heck of year for you, Steve and the boys! They are true miracles and have showed such strength and have continued to amaze all of us each and every day!

Aunt Jill said...

Yeh DITTO THAT, Kate! I come back and watch this video every couple of days and I still cry every time. I'm so proud of those boys and they fill me with such pride and love that I never even knew was possible! :-)

mcweix said...

Wow! One year already, what a year! They are beautiful as always. What blessings!

Jessica White Raborn said...

What a beautiful video - I am so happy to see that your boys are thriving. I wish you continued happiness - congratulations on reaching such an important milestone!!

Anonymous said...

Aww!!! Im glad they are both doing well. Happy birthday boys!